Our client, a well-established property group, is looking for an assistant accountant to join their team on a three month temporary basis. You will be working on a project assisting with data migration from GreenTree to MYOB, as well as assisting with other transactional processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with data migration
- Accounts payable
- Monitoring debtors and cash flow
- Bank reconciliations
- Allocations of incoming payments
- Managing monthly credit card reconciliations
- Entering monthly journals, prepayments & accruals
- General ledger reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
You will be degree qualified and ideally studying your CPA , and have experience working in a similar role and have advanced MYOB experience. Skills and personality will ensure you're a success with our client. You will have a down to earth attitude, strong attention to detail and clear and concise communication skills. In addition to this, you will be capable of working either autonomously or in a team and will be motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Holly La'brooy on 03 9098 7422