This retail organisation holds a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands and is backed by a parent company with unrivalled national operations. With recent internal restructuring a vacancy has become available for an experienced Assistant Accountant, ideally possessing previous retail experience.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will play a pivotal role in driving month-end processes. Duties will include:
- Monitoring Debtors and Cash Flow
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Allocations of Incoming Payments
- Managing Monthly Credit Card Reconciliations
- Entering Monthly Journals, Prepayments & Accruals
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Fixed Assets Management
- Variance Analysis & Commentary
- Assist with Management Reporting
Ideally studying for your CA/CPA, you will possess natural business acumen and an aptitude for engaging with stakeholders. This business needs someone with personality, who can partner business lines and branches and is not uncomfortable holding a conversation with people outside of finance. You will have similar experience in the retail sector working as an Assistant Accountant and be immediately available. This role will certainly provide an exciting challenge and add a new dynamic to your career!
If you're interested and available please use the "Apply Now" function or for more information contact Christopher Williams on 02 8270 9785