Our client is a recognised global provider of specialised medical products. The work they do plays a critical role in enhancing peoples lives, making a real difference. They are looking for highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
As the Asset Coordinator your primary focus will be to ensure that the organisation is optimising the usage of their asset base. Located in the Blacktown area, your core hours will be 8am to 4pm with the possibility of some variation depending on work requirements. You will work closely with key stakeholders such as the Asset Manager, Sales team and Kit Rooms to coordinate the movements of the organsiations assets. Your other responsibilities will include;
- Develope strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide exceptional customer service both internally and externally
- Ensure assets/inventory are accurately receipted when coordinating inbound and outbound transactions
- Ensure the assets/inventory are allocated and distributed correctly and in a timely manner
- Refurbishing inventory kits
- Performing cycle counts and picking products
- Ad-hoc projects as required
You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- Lifestyle & Financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who works well in a team and is always striving to achieve their best. Your key qualities will include;
- A dedicated and ambitious achiever
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and able to think critically
- Customer service focused
- Sound computer skills with Microsoft applications and ideally an ERP system
- Experience in a Kit Room or Inventory focused role is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team in a growing organisation. If you're looking for the next challenge in your career then please APPLY NOW!