Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a diverse range of products that service industries such as automotive, transport, chemical, electrical, mining and medical. They are well established, being part of a corporation operating close to 80 years and are well positioned for future growth.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will primarily be responsible for assembling mechanical components in a production environment Your key areas of accountability will include;
- Working with sheet metal to assemble various mechanical components
- Reading and interpreting schematic drawings
- Using a variety of machines and hand tools
We are looking for a mechanically minded individual who is motivated, committed and looking for a long-term career. You will also have;
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to read and interpret drawings
- Experience assembling mechanical components
- A forklift licence is desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing business. If you believe you have the right skills and experience please APPLY NOW!