Based across Australia, this business is a professional communications startup, with a growing team headed up in Sydney CBD. The company have been well established in their 2 years of operation, with a strong bluechip network across the country. The company works closely with over 600 corporates, providing them with services on a range of projects.
Reporting to the CEO, you will;
- Manage a sales team of BDM's, a Sales Coordinator and a Marketing Coordinator.
- Provide sales plans and strategies, forecasting for the business.
- Lead by example providing support in managing accounts and developing business.
- Travel across states, ensuring the best practices and standards are met.
To be considered for this role you will need;
- A strong understanding of the commercial sector with some exposure to either communication firms, corporate affairs, media or PR agencies
- The ability to lead by example and manage a team of 5. Someone who is not afraid to get stuck in!
- Passionate in communications who can oversee a sales strategy
- Manage a portfolio of blue-chip clients and create new ideas
- Nourish relationships with existing clients, including the ability to develop new business
- Salary from $120,000 - $140,000 + super + uncapped commission
- Make your mark! This is a new role and the directors want someone to have the freedom to do show what you can do.
- Work in a stylish coworking space with some innovative brands
- Liaise with top end corporate business through the CEO's network
- Develop your career as the business grows with plans to open offices overseas and launch other verticals of the brand