Located in North Ryde this national creative brand name well known in every household and has a reputation of only recruiting the best of the best. This business is a well-established company with an evolving business model and now they need an Analyst (FP&A) to join their corporate team. As a fixed term contractor, you will be 'treated' like a permanent member of staff and will accrue all benefits; annual leave, sick leave and you will also be paid public holidays.
Reporting through to the Head of Commercial, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Continuous delivery of process improvement to deliver best practice
- Business partnering
- Collaboration with the FP&A team
- Direct input and contribution with reporting framework
- Review monthly financial results
- Check and review business unit results and provide commentary
- Liaise directly with the Head of Commercial
CA/CPA qualified, you will be proactive, commercially minded, self-sufficient and comfortable working to tight deadlines. With a strong proven technical ability you will also possess exceptional communication skills to liaise with both internal & external stakeholders. You will also have a strong knowledge of financial analysis for supply chain. To handle the volumes ideally you would have worked for a large company that has a complex matrix structure and be available and keen to start this assignment that will look amazing on your resume ASAP.
If you are interested and available to commence ASAP then please apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Christopher Williams on (02) 8270 9785.