Established over 15 years ago, this progressive and reputable accounting and business advisory firm focuses on achieving maximum results for their business clients, whilst also working hard to support local charities and organisations. Located in the inner south Melbourne regions, this firm offers a great culture and strives to achieve a work/life balance with all of their employees. Due to promotion, we are currently seeking a proactive, committed and experienced front of house administrator / receptionist to join the team.
- Work with a growing accounting and business consulting firm,
- Great culture and office location,
- Perfect role for an experienced receptionist / administrator
In this unique position, as the face of the business and a key administrator, your key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and providing a friendly, welcoming environment,
- Answering and directing incoming calls and providing assistance with enquiries,
- Providing administrative assistance to the Directors, Accountants and Practice Manager,
- Data entry of accounting documentation including ASIC and ATO documents,
- Checking tax returns and other documents prior to being actioned by accountants,
- Following up with clients by phone and email for documentation required,
- Collecting and distributing the mail,
- Preparing meeting rooms,
- Ensuring that the office and reception areas are presented professionally at all times.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous reception, admin or customer service experience,
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Ms Office,
- A great attitude, strong work ethic and proactivity.
You will be rewarded with:
- Generous remuneration and benefits,
- A secure, enjoyable role close to home,
- Great company culture, friendly team environment and work / life balance.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Rees-Dennemont on 03 9098 7429