One of the largest and most reputable in its field, this organisation boasts an impressive client base across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Working for over 30 years to deliver premium quality products and to maintain exceptional customer service, continued growth has meant that an exciting new position has become available to join this well-established brand.
Reporting to the Office Manager, as the Entry Level Trader you will be given the opportunity to enter the soft commodities trading market and work with a company that has a proven track record in training successful traders. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Stock Reconciliation
- Liaising with Freight Companies and Warehouse Contacts
- Ensure stock reports and sales analysis are completed
- Use of Excel to download and complete debtors’ reports
- Undertaking Fixation and Futures
- Sales administration including invoicing, monitoring shipments, and liaising with freight forwarders
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for trading and a positive can-do attitude. To be successful in this role, you would need to possess the following:
- Formal Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Intermediate Excel Skills e.g. Must have a good understanding of and know how to use pivot tables
- Previous administrative experience
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW via the appropriate link or call Marissa Varudo on 02 8270 9735 for a confidential discussion.