This leading Australian publishing house prints and distributes commercial fiction and novels throughout the world. This company prides itself on its welcoming, energetic, dynamic and creative culture. With an amazing culture, this company is CBD located and offers a flexible working environment.
- Reviewing contracts
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders
- Organising bi-annual royalty statement runs
- Provide support to Accounts Payable team
- Produce reconciliations
- Administrative duties
- Respond promptly to Author/Agent Publisher queries
- Strong administrator
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Attention to detail, coupled with ability to prioritise
- Client service experience
- Confident numerical abilities
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Royalties experience in a related industry would be a bonus, however training will be provided!
What's in it for you?
- Permanent role
- Sydney CBD
- Flexible working hours
- Perks/Benefits in Media/Entertainment industry
- $60,000 + super + bonus incentive scheme
This is a great team to be a part of in a creative industry! Please APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794