Do you live on the Northern Beaches and want to work close to home?
Do you have previous Import/Export Documentation experience?
Our client is an established commodities trader, trading various products to countries across APAC region, they operate out of the North Shore. This role will report through to the Trade Team.
- Assist the Trade Team working with suppliers and obtaining pricing to complete costings
- Plan and book vessels with shipping lines
- Managing pricing, costs to assist trades team
- Import and Export documentation management
- Prepare new contract applications
- Maintain inventory in the contract application
- Require 3 years experience in export documentation & Logistics knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft office, outlook, word and excel
- Demonstrated experience managing and servicing customers/suppliers
- Excellent communication skills and display initiative to resolve work issues
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or email@example.com