This respected Global law firm have an extensive network across Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. This firm are highly responsive to clients and their changing requirements due to technological advances. Based within stunning offices, they are situated within the heart of the CBD close to public transport and shops.
An exciting, new opportunity now exists for an Office-all-Rounder who has completed either a Business or Secretarial Diploma. This role will provide you with personalised training and mentoring; giving you the opportunity to develop your skill set and learn from industry leaders.
This exciting role will see you responsible for:
- Assisting the Office Manager
- Sorting and Distributing mail
- Daily banking
- Hand deliveries
- Assisting with photocopying
- Covering reception, when required
- Answering phones and recording messages
- Check and respond to emails
- Stationary orders
- Maintain kitchen tidiness and general cleanliness
- General ad-hoc duties
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will ideally have:
- A completed Diploma or Certificate in either Business or Secretarial Studies (preferred)
- 6+ months experience as an office assistant (ideally within Legal)
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and possess a positive work ethic
- Confident computer and MS office skills
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door firm who pride on their continued growth and success. Don't miss this opportunity and APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )