About the Company
This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home.
About the Role
An opportunity has come up for someone to join their team as a Regulatory Affairs Administrator. In this role, you will be supporting the Regulatory Team through various administrative roles.
In this role, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain product administration
- Process and obtain chargeback claims and approvals
- Order and supply hard copy labels, as required
- Administer files and payment invoices onto system
- Process environmental and safety test reports
- Other tasks, as required
- Data administrative or Analyst skills from previous experiences
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Laboratory experience & report-reading desirable, but not essential
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
If you are looking to develop your career in administration within a global brand, apply now to be considered for the role!