People2people have partnered with an international organisation who lead the market with their ability to assist with auditing, certification and training to their niche market area. Working with a diverse range of organisations they ensure quality standards are met not only in terms of product/services but in work environments and safety.
With recent growth and continued change to the business, our client is looking for 2 people to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Administration Supervisor, this role has a high customer service focus, and will monitor the company's clients through the start to the end of the auditing process. You will ensure the quality and completeness of the information received throughout the audit, which will involve liaising with multiple areas of the business.
- Demonstrated experience in a high-volume customer service/call centre environment
- High attention to detail
- Proven customer service skills and exceptional phone manner
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills (proven experience using in-house databases highly regarded)
- Brisbane East location with parking on site
- Flexible working hours, including flexitime
- Competitive salary
- Strong, social team environment
- Refine your customer service skills
- Career development and progression opportunities!