This family owned International freight forwarding company based in Sydney's south western suburbs. The core business is sea and air freight, and also provide tailor made logistics solutions to their clients.
The role will be responsible for supporting the contract logistics and global forwarding components of the business as administration support.
- Managing end to end freight bookings
- Data entry, order processing
- Monitoring vessel arrivals and
- Liaising with transport companies, internal departments and external stakeholders
- Liaising with customs agents, couriers and shipping companies, coordinating delivery of air and sea freight for clients
- Receiving, checking and processing orders
- Experience working within a freight forwarding company would be highly regarded
- Administration and customer service support experience minimum of 3 years
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be comfortable speaking with internal and external stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft excel and word skills
- Must be a team player with a Can-do attitude
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org