People2people have partnered with growing organisation that is innovative, progressive and a market leader in their field of technology to source an Admin Assistant to join their existing team. Their focus is to continuously innovate but create a cost-effective option that are customer centric and where they can provide a superior quality product all rolled in to one.
Reporting to the EA but working closely with the management team you will be taking on a critical role that will evolve and develop as the business grows. You will be responsible for but not limited to coordinating the office facilities (stationary, consumables, meeting rooms etc) while maintaining relevant documentation and support to the broader business.
- Previous Admin / Reception experience gained in a corporate environment.
- Strong computer literacy skills with demonstrated experience in picking up new systems.
- Strong organisational / time management and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task while managing stringent deadlines.
- Resilient can-do approach to any tasks.
- Progressive global organisation
- Strong supportive team environment
- Growing organisation
- Scope to develop and grow within the role and organisation
- Busy, fast paced environment