Based in the heart of Sydney CBD, this financial planning company specialise in insurance and investment strategies.
This position is a temporary role within the property division assisting with Administration.
Reporting directly to the CEO, and the Implementation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders - acting as first point of contact for all enquiries
- Preparation and review of contract documents
- Development of design briefs for client presentations
- Arranges site inspections
- Compilation of monthly statistics for reports
- Assisting will all additional administration as requested
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience within a construction-based role IS ESSENTIAL
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to liaise with various clients
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Intermediate Microsoft Suite skills
If you have the above experience and you are immediately available please APPLY NOW.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787