Commencing immediately, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant for an initial 3-month assignment with a view to extend, based in Truganina, opportunity to work close to home without travelling into the CBD!
This international logistics organisation values it's employees and offers comprehensive training, on the job coaching with a strong focus on quality to maintain and uphold exceptional standards of customer service.
- You will be providing administrative assistance to the team
- Maintain strong relationships and communication with existing and new customers and responding to customer queries
- Email management of 2 in-boxes
- Data entry and entering invoices into the system
- Prepare and maintain client data files as necessary
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in administration and MS Office suite
You will be rewarded with:
- Be a part of an international company
- Full coaching and training provided
- Smart casual dress code - you can wear jeans!
- Fantastic team culture
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434