This internationally owned group has a century long, international history for supplying essential minerals across the globe. With plants in over 100 locations, this group utilizes cutting edge technology and supplies to a range of manufacturing industries.
In this newly created role, reporting to the HR/Administration Manager, as an Administrative Assistant you will provide support which will involve a blend of administration and other ad-hoc duties.
These will include but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for visitors
- Travel coordination; flights, expenditure reporting.
- Company credit card reconciliations
- Arrange trainings and meetings; venue sourcing, attendees lists
- Organise office functions & events
- Office maintenance, office supplies
- Assist with word processing, and mailing.
- Previous experience in an office administrative role is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
- Permanent role
- Part-time Hours 09.30am - 2.30pm Monday - Friday
- Be a valued member of an established global organisation
- Work close to home, Lindfield location
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794