There is now a unique opportunity for a professional and experienced administration assistant to join the small team of dedicated professionals within an established Architectural firm located within the inner city suburbs of Melbourne.
In this busy and varied role, you will be we working across the Office Administration department providing support and assistance in a range of areas including reception, file management and system administration. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ad hock administrative duties as required
- Supporting a team with all administration duties as required
- Organisation of the office, supplies and
- Responding to all incoming correspondence
- Taking ownership of tasks to ensure completion to given deadlines
- Interacting and communicating with a wider team
- Confident communication skills and ability to liaise with professionals at all levels
To be considered for this role, you will have proven experience in a similar administration role. Your communication skills coupled with your ability to build rapport and develop strong working relationships will be looked upon favourably. Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a high attention to detail are a must.
This is an opportunity for you to join a team of dedicated professionals. Enjoy working in an office in the heart of Melbourne. You will work alongside experienced team members where you will have the opportunity to not only apply but further develop your administrative skill set. Please apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434