This leading construction business based in Sydney's Hills District is currently looking for an Office Assistant to join their busy team. In this position you will be reporting to the Director and supporting the management team. They are looking for a self-motivated individual who is open to being trained and working across multiple departments within the business.
To be successful in this role you will have a can-do attitude, will be hardworking and driven to succeed. You will have previous office based administration and customer service experience and will be looking for an opportunity that will allow you to utilise your experience and build on it further!
- Administration duties
- Customer Service - Assisting with general enquiries & taking messages
- Assisting in system transition (from MYOB to Xero)
- Payroll - Assisting with entering payroll details on to the system
- Work close to home
- Long term career opportunity
- Ongoing training & exposure across different divisions throughout the business
The successful candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
Previous Office based Administration & Customer Service experience
Ability to work in a fast paced and busy environment
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Hardworking, driven and takes great pride in producing accurate work
If this sounds like you and you're looking to find a new opportunity before 2018 starts then this could be the one for you! Apply Now!