About the Company
This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home.
About the Role
An opportunity has come up for someone to join their team as a Product Administrator within their Regulatory Department. In this role, you will be supporting the Regulatory Team through various administrative roles.
In this role, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain product administration
- Process and obtain chargeback claims and approvals
- Order and supply hard copy labels, as required
- Administer files and payment invoices onto system
- Process environmental and safety test reports
- Other tasks, as required
- 1-2 years background in quality assurance or product administration is ideal
- Proficiency with MS Office
- High attention to detail
- Strong communications
If you are looking to develop your career in administration within a global brand, apply now to be considered for the role!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704