Join a leading wholesaler business based Macquarie Park. This business specialises in producing equipment for the safety and electrical industry.
Your role will play a critical part in assisting the Sales Team with all their administrative/reporting tasks. Given the nature of the role, you will handle all incoming enquires for the sales team and be based on reception. You will also be involved in the following:
- Processing of customer purchase orders, delivery dockets to the warehouse and invoicing of clients for both sales & service
- General admin tasks including data entry and managing invoices
- Processing of orders to factories and 3rd party suppliers, administration of payables to suppliers in collaboration with accounting services provider
- Checking of pricing & product descriptions for both receivables and payables, alerting of management to discrepancies
- Document filing, storage & clerical duties
- Preparing presentations in Word & PowerPoint
- Booking of taxis/driver transfers
- Assistance to the Managing Director when required
- Phone screening and management of correspondence
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- Great communication skills & impeccable corporate presentation
- Experience using SAP is essential to be successful in securing this role
- An eye for detail with high levels of organisation & time management skills
Hours for this role are between 8.30am - 5.00pm. The successful candidate will be available Monday to Friday.
Please call Rachel on 02 8270 9787 for further information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )