This global firm provides project-based solutions across major government and private projects mining, construction, oil and gas.
As the Executive Assistant you will be tasked with supporting the CEO, CFO and General Council for the next 4 week period.
Using your previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Team Assistant, your duties will include:
- Document preparation, control and reporting
- Email & inbox management
- Preparation of agendas for meetings, minute taking and delegation of all tasks
- Organisation of travel and accommodation
- General ad-hoc administration duties as per the needs of the team
Your responsibilities will vary on a daily basis depending on the needs of the team.
The following skills and experience is essential to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience as either an EA or PA
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to multitask and adapt in an environment with a high capacity for change
- Prior experience working closely with a team
- Full working rights in Australia and full time availability
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply through the appropriate link with your up to date resume.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )