As the Accounts Receivable Team Leader, you will:
- Supervise the Accounts Receivable team in the following up all debt in a timely manner
- Training of all team members as well as performance reviews and setting of KPI's
- Analyse, identify and implement new processes, procedures and documentation on a continuous basis
- Supervise and complete the daily bank reconciliations
- Manage and maintain all private and compensable patient debt
- Build relationships with Medicare, TAC, DVA, VWA and Health Funds
- Prepare monthly reports
- Deal with internal and external queries
- Other Adhoc duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior management and Accounts Receivable experience within the Health and Aged Care industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Initiative in continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Implement new processes and procedures
- Convenient location
- Manage a high performing team
- Competitive Salary
If you are currently looking for your next career opportunity, please click on the "apply now" link on this page to submit your application.
Please contact Arran Batish on 0439 464 010 for a confidential discussion.