This growing Australian owned company provides products and services to a broad range of customers nationally in the building industry and are a market leader in their field. With a strong focus on customer service and quality, you will enjoy the company culture and team focused environment. You will be joining a finance team where there is opportunity to learn other areas of finance.
- Management of debtor’s ledger
- Setting up new accounts and processing credit applications
- Allocations and receipting of payments
- Debt collection
- Reconciliations and processing credit notes
- Building relationships, dispute resolution and negotiation
- Back up support for accounts payable
- Assisting with EOM reporting
The ideal candidate will have proven Accounts Receivable and Collections experience within a similar position in a medium to large organisation. You will be highly self-motivated with a natural inclination to add value to everything you do. You will pride yourself on your effective communication skills and genuinely build rapport with all internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Reputable company
- Supportive and Professional team environment
- On-site parking
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW or contact Jo Campbell on 07 3118 0125.