Steeped in tradition this recognizable sporting group is looking to add to their team an Accounts Clerk. Each employee shares the passion and vision of the Company's goals and therefore ensures ongoing development in their careers. With their office located in the eastern suburbs, this is an opportunity to join the Finance team in an accounts receivable capacity.
Reporting to the accounts receivable manager, you will be part of a forward thinking finance team and be supported by managers who will help develop your career.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly follow up on debtors accounts
- General ledger maintenance
- Invoice processing
- Provide bank statements daily
- Coordinate with internal and external departments
- Assist in producing monthly management accounts
Keys to your success:
- Degree qualification in accounting or similar
- Previous corporate office experience in accounts receivable
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Preferable to have experience in Great Plains and/or intermediate excel skills
- Friendly, personable, enthusiastic and flexible
For a confidential conversation please contact Mikaela Turik on (02) 8270-9771