Our client, one of Australia's leading design and manufacturing businesses, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team immediately. This is a two month temporary opportunity covering annual leave.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to collect debt
- Manage AR inbox with customer enquiries
- Aged debtor reporting
- Investigating discrepancies
- Raising credit notes
- Processing payments
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Debtor management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise tasks and hit deadlines
- Intermediate - advanced excel skills (Vlook ups and Pivot Tables)
The successful candidate will have previous accounts receivable experience within similar setting, and preference will be given to candidates who have had experience in either construction, manufacturing or transport industries. The ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines is essential. You will be required to liaise with senior stakeholders so clear and concise verbal and written communication skills are required.
In order to be considered for this position you must be available for work immediately for the next two months. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join a reputable business close to home!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Holly La'brooy on 03 9098 7422