As the Accounts Receivable Officer, you will:
- Processing of invoices
- Identify new techniques for collection of debt
- Identify, analyze and rectify issues
- Undertaking collections in a timely manner
- Bank reconciliations and General Ledger entries
- Liaising with Health Funds, Transport Accident Commission, Work Cover
- Dealing with queries
- Other Adhoc duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Collections and Billings experience within the Health and Aged Care industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Extensive knowledge of Medicare, Health Funds and other compensable agencies
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- Willingness to perform other duties and requirements as necessary
What's in it for you?
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Work for a large health care provider making a difference in our community
- Competitive salary
If you are currently looking for your next career opportunity, please click on the "apply now" link on this page to submit your application.
Please contact Arran Batish on 0439 464 010 for a confidential discussion.