An opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to be responsible dor reviewing and approving pricing related claims and make an accurate decision regarding them. You will also assist staff with any issues or queries relating to claims, processes, and pricing.
- Verifying and processing claims
- Reviewing and managing end to end claims from our key accounts these include but not limited to damaged stocks, freight allowance, price protection and price adjustment
- Ensuring that all claim enquires and requests are reviewed in line with the company's claim manual, policies and procedures
- Liaising and verifying with internal clients to ensure correct pricing on products through our internal systems
- Answering queries in regarding process of claims
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Accounts Receivable and Credit experience
- Experience in SAP will be preferred but not essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skill
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.