Our client is a well-established Queensland based company who are a market leader in their field. They genuinely provide the best service to their customers and pride themselves on their innovative strategies. Based on the Inner Northern Suburbs of Brisbane, they are seeking an Accounts Receivable Superstar to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the role
The responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:-
- Full function Accounts Receivable
- Banking, receipting and allocations
- Debt collection and following up on customer payments
- Assisting with Accounts Payable
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering any inquiries
- General administration duties as required
Ideally, you will be an experienced Accounts Receivable officer who can work autonomously and in a team environment, you will pride yourself on your excellent communication skills. You will have proven experience within a similar role and you will be able to priorities tasks and have a strong attention to detail. This is a diverse and varied role with the opportunity to add value to the business. Your excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills will be a great advantage in this role.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Inner City Brisbane North Location
- $55-60k + super
- An opportunity to add genuine value
- Great team environment
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125 for further details.