Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager with a passion for sport? Have you always wanted to work for a well-known brand nationwide? Or are you simply ready to have a challenge and enter a new sector. Work for a great sporting institution in Sydney now. With state of the art offices, a great team and a passion for what they do it provides the perfect working environment.
Reporting through to the Finance Manager you will over-see a team of AR Officers on a day to day basis. Some of the major activities you will be fulfil will include but are not be limited to:
- Supervise 2 Accounts Receivable Officers with a view to maintaining an up-to-date billing system and accounts receivable customer files
- Carry out invoicing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Aged debt reporting and analysis
- Process adjustments
- Assist with month end close
- Manage relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Ad hoc tasks
- Previous management experience is essential
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Available to start immediately
- A genuine passion for sport will go a long way!
If this sounds like you or you simply want to hear more about the role then apply by clicking on the link or call Christopher Williams on 02 8270 9785.
Follow us on: