The Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for:
- Generate and send out invoices to customers
- Post and allocate customer payments by recording cash, cheques, and credit card transactions in the system
- Follow up on outstanding payments and collect outstanding debt
- Perform customer account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies and work with customers to resolve issues
- Generate aged debtors reports for management
- Process adjustments and rebates (where applicable)
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in an Accounts Receivable/Collections Officer or similar position
- Proficient user of a large ERP system such as MYOB, SAP, Oracle or Xero however, candidates with experience using other systems will also be considered.
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to negotiate with customers
What's in it for you?
- Permanent employment opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a variety of industries located across Melbourne's CBD, inner and outer suburbs
- Remuneration based on the position
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Officer and currently looking for your next career opportunity, please click on the "apply now" link on this page to submit your application.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please feel free to contact Stephanie on (03) 9098 7431.