This varied accounts receivable position will not only see you responsible for AR, debt collection and outstanding payments, you will also be responsible for complex reconciliations, journals, accruals and assisting with EOM reporting.
Duties included, although not limited to:
- Full function Accounts Receivable within a high-volume environment
- Allocations, receipting and banking of monies received
- Debt collections and follow up on outstanding payments and variances
- High volume and complex reconciliations across a number of entities
- Process month end journals and accruals
- Exceptional customer services skills to resolve any billing enquiries
To be successful for this position, you will have a strong background in accounts receivable in a large company environment where you were responsible for complex reconciliations. This role will be joining a large finance team, within a busy and fast paced environment. Your problem-solving skills will be of a high level and you will pride yourself on your excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. A driven individual with the ability to meet deadlines, you will enjoy working with people and will have a motivated and positive attitude. Large ERP experience (preferably Navision) and intermediate excel skills are essential.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Inner City Location - close to public transport
- $60k + super
- Career development opportunity
- Employee benefits
If this role appeals to you and you fit the criteria, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.