A global business, you will be joining the Australian subsidiary, based in the CDB. With a fast paced and dynamic environment you will enjoy working here. Our client requires the assistance of an Accounts Receivable Officer to join on a temp basis with a view to a long-term role.
The Accounts Receivable Officer will be joining a team of four and the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Processing invoices and billing
- Banking, receipting and allocating of payments
- Bank and account reconciliations
- Working across a number of systems
- General administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experienced in full function Accounts Receivable/Billings
- Strong Excel and systems experience
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Adaptable and flexible with a team focused attitude
What's on offer?
- CBD location
- Commence ASAP
- Great team environment
- Supportive leadership
- Have a laugh at work
- Role with variety
- Opportunity for perm
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.