As the Accounts Receivable Officer, you will:
- Generate and send out invoices to customers
- Post and allocate customer payments by recording cash, cheques, and credit card transactions in the system
- Follow up on outstanding payments and collect outstanding debt
- Perform customer account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Investigate payment discrepancies and work with customers to resolve issues
- Generate aged debtors reports for management
- Process adjustments and rebates (where applicable)
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Proficient user of a large ERP system such as MYOB, SAP, Oracle or Xero however, other systems experience will also be considered
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to negotiate with customers
What's in it for you?
- Temporary employment opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a variety of industries
- Remuneration based on the position
If you are looking for your next job opportunity, please click on the 'apply' link on this page to express your interest with People2people today.
Arran Batish on 03 9098 7438.