What we are looking for
We are on the lookout for accounts receivable officers from entry level to senior levels. Although we are looking for all levels of experience, there are things which will you make you stand out.
- Experience using a large ERP
- Solid work history
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- High level of ability with Excel
- Experience in a high-volume environment
- High attention to detail
As an accounts receivable officer, your duties can include but are not limited to:
- Receive and verify incoming payments
- Reconcile accounts receivable
- Invoice debtors
- Assisting with queries from debtors
- Negotiate payment methods if appropriate
- Competitive salary - Up to $60,000 based on experience
- Temporary and permanent roles
- Locations throughout Auckland
If you have experience on an accounts receivable position and would like to express your interest in people2people roles, then please apply using the link on this page. Alternatively, if you have any queries or would like to discuss any opportunities please call Jonathan Davies on +64 9 869 6256.
Please note that this is an expression of interest advert to register with people2people for upcoming roles.