As the Accounts Payable Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high volume of invoices daily
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Managing a team of 2 direct reports
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Accounts, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Processing EFT and cheque payments
- Assisting with monthly financial reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a full-function environment
- Experience implementing paperless a system
- Accurate data entry skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient working in a stand-alone position
- Intermediate Excel skills
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity
- Great employee rewards program
- Open plan officer
- An extra day off a quarter
How to Apply
If you are looking for your next job opportunity, apply now to express your interest with People2people today.
For more information or to discuss your job search in more detail please call Arran Batish on 9098 7438 for a confidential discussion.