Located in the Blacktown surrounds with free parking onsite, you will join a dynamic team led by a friendly and supportive manager. Come and share the communal feel with like-minded people, help each other and enjoy going to work every morning.
- Take charge of the Accounts Payable team with a focus to strengthen performance and team capability.
- Continuous process improvement to ensure the most efficient service is being offered to all stakeholders.
- Internal stakeholder and External stakeholder Relationship Management
- Assist the CFO and Financial Controller to ensure compliance with company directives, policies, and regulations.
- Create, implement and foster various processes to achieve the most effective and efficient output.
- Managerial experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment.
- Strong Excel skills, pivot tables and v-lookups
- Practical experience using large ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, JDE desirable)
- Ability to take charge of a team whilst maintaining the company values throughout their leadership style.
- Amazing company culture that fosters a family oriented environment, safety and career development.
- This company allows a strong work life balance incentives which support flexibility, health and well-being.
- Programs to enable training and career development
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW!