Leading Mining Services company with Head Office based in CBD are seeking the assistance of an Accounts Payable Superstar with Pronto experience to be responsible for Accounts Payable function and assist with process improvements following a system implementation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Set up of new suppliers
- Managing AP inbox
- Dealing with multi-sites and managing queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with streamlining processes
The ideal candidate for the role will have/be:
- Experienced in full function Accounts Payable
- Mining Industry and/or Pronto experience will be highly regarded
- A strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to 'hit the ground running' and a team player
- Intermediate Excel skills
What's on Offer?
- Leading Mining Services
- Great team environment
- CBD location
- Commence ASAP
- Up to 6 months
- Opportunity to make process improvements
If this role appeals to you and you have the skillset to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.