Reporting to the Financial Controller you will manage the local accounts payable function, responsibilites will include:
- Processing vendor invoices
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Collaborate with staff to promote an efficient and effective procure to pay cycle.
- Manage and reconciling accruals pertaining to Commerce and other assigned areas as part of the month end close.
- Process employee expense reports, including credit card payments.
- Respond to vendor enquiries
- Assist with purchase order creation.
- Assist with coding of credit card transactions and monthly reconciliation.
- Assist the finance team as required with invoicing, collections and data entry.
In order to be successful for the role you will have:
- Proven full function accounts payable experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- NetSuite experience preferred but not essential
- Intermediate excel skills, confident using vlookups and pivot tables
You will be rewarded with:
- CBD location, close to public transport
- Competitive rates, temp to perm opportunity
- An opportunity to work with a market leader
- Supportive culture and friendly team environment
- Opportunity to get involved with some exciting projects
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below for immediate consideration. I am interviewing today. Please call Zara Morton on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion.