2 positions are now available with this international construction company for an experienced Accounts Payable officer. Based in the West Pennant Hills area, you will work in their beautiful and modern office surrounded by nature and with an amazing lounge area. Starting immediately, you will join a friendly team and a supportive culture led by down to earth managers. This is an exciting ongoing contract with long term prospect and internal progression available.
Your main responsibilities will be focusing on the processing of invoices into SAP and Excel as well as reconciliations. Once the data is entered and reconciled, payments will be processed.
In order to be successful for this role, you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment.
- Strong Excel skills, pivot tables and v-lookups
- Working experience of a large ERP system, ideally SAP, but Oracle, JD Edwards, Pronto... will be considered.
- Be able to drive to work, parking is available free of charge
- Be available immediately or within 1 week
If you have been wanting to join a great organisation where you feel valued, have the required experience and are available immediately, apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Nihotte on +612 8270 9758