The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of invoices (100+ per day)
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Accounts, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Processing EFT and cheque payments
- Assisting with monthly financial reporting
- Processing foreign currency transactions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an Accounts Payable Officer position or similar
- Proficient user of a large ERP system such as MYOB, SAP, Oracle or Xero
- Accurate data entry skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
What's in it for you?
- Temporary opportunities across a variety of industries
- Clients in CBD, inner and outer suburb locations
- Remuneration will be based on the position
How to Apply
If you are looking for your next job opportunity, please click on the 'apply' link on this page to express your interest with People2people today.
Cindy Hu on 03 9098 7431.