Our client is a leading organisation within the wholesale and retail industry. A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team based in the eastern suburbs on a permanent full-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Data entry, coding, batching and processing of invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Expense management including petty cash and intercompany expenses
- Respond to supplier payment queries
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a full function Accounts Payable position
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Generous employee discounts and bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking available and walking distance from public transport
- Smart casual dress code and casual Fridays
If you're interested in this position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0455 042 649 now for a confidential discussion.