This diversified Australian business operating in the financial services sector are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Analyst. As they embark on the move to an offshore Shared Services Centre they need someone capable of helping navigate the transition and then act as a conduit between the local business and offshore team on an ongoing basis.
- You will assist with preparing the Accounts Payable function for offshoring. This will involve data cleaning, especially of supplier master data, documentation of SOP's and training material for new users
- You will ensure that the offshore team, once operational, works to a high level of attention to detail and meets key deadlines
- You will act as the escalation point for suppliers and stakeholders within the business locally
- You will be the first point of contact/ support for AP related systems queries. This will include SAP for invoice processing and Concur for expense management
- You will take ownership of the expense management and corporate card processes
- You will possess a high aeration to detail and strong experience in Accounts Payable
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team. Any experience working in partnership with an offshore or outsourced transactional function is especially beneficial
- Have strong systems skills, ideally including previous experience with SAP and/ or Concur
- You will be able to commence immediately and be open and committed to a contract to permanent placement
Our client is motivated to move quickly so if this position is of interest please use the apply now function on the page.
Recruiter: Kimberly Kaminski
(02) 8270 9737