An exciting time for our client, an innovative Mining Services company in rapid growth phase have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Superstar to join their growing team on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Managing the Accounts Payable process
- Data entry of invoices, matching purchase orders
- Managing approval process and coding of invoices
- Supplier set up and managing queries
- Managing payment runs
- Reconciling statements
- Assisting with streamlining processes
The ideal person for this role will have extensive full function, high volume Accounts Payable experience and who enjoys taking ownership of the role. You will have a strong attention to detail and advanced problem solving skills. A professional and positive attitude is essential, along with the ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment. Experience in Netsuite will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer?
- Exciting company, in growth phase
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Commence ASAP
- Great team environment
- Add value through project work
- Diverse role
If this role appeals to you, you are available immediately and have the skill set required, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!