This listed company prides themselves on their high performance, continuously exceeding client expectations. This genuine 'employer of choice' has a dynamic and cohesive environment, who provide services within the construction industry. They have a rare opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer to join their team in a standalone position.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Full function Accounts Receivable
- Banking, receipting and allocations
- Collections and Credit Control
- Bank and Supplier reconciliations
- Back up and assistance to AP
- Administrative duties as required
- Ability to pick up new system and processes quickly
- Experience in full function, high volume Accounts Receivable
- A professional and positive and attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment - must be flexible
What's on Offer?
- ASAP start
- Temp to perm
- $30 per hour
- On-site parking
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley or Rachel for further details on 07 3118 0125.