This industrious little commodities trader has been a long term client of people2people's and seen the creation of some tremendous accounting careers that started in this very same position. We are looking for an immediately available candidate who can commence on a temporary basis and transition into a permanent role as a core member of the finance department.
This will be a highly transactional role with key responsibilities including…..
- Accounts receivable and monitoring debtors
- Bank reconciliations for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
- Journal allocation and credit note management
- Fixed Asset management
- Assisting at month end with balance sheet reconciliations
- Back up for Accounts payable
- Back up for the financial systems administrator (great opportunity to learn back end of financial systems)
Degree qualified, your greatest point of difference will be your clear communication skills and animated personality. Working to non-negotiable deadlines you will be a very organized person and willing to put in 100%. You will have a strong working knowledge of Excel and any exposure to Netsuite would be highly advantageous. Additionally, good interpersonal skills, and a willingness to learn in a supportive team environment will help you to thrive in this role. To be successful you will be able to start immediately!