This established and highly successful law firm is experiencing an exciting phase of growth. The firm fosters a social and dynamic team environment and hosts a range of events for their staff. Take part in dinners, drinks, holiday functions and more! Due to a recent resignation, this firm is now looking for an experience Accounts Manager to join the team.
As a key support to the partners and broader practice you will be responsible for supervising two staff and maintaining the integrity of the end to end accounting function. This will include:
- Oversee the Management of the daily cashbook, receipting debtors and posting disbursements
- Oversee Monthly invoicing
- Bank Reconciliations
Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Managing the corporate card expenses and reconciliations
- P&L review and variance analysis
- BBAScalculation and lodgement
- Payroll Tax calculation and processing
- Entering and paying creditors
- Managing Trust Accounts and Controlled Monies
To be considered for this role you will possess excellent communication skills and previous experience ideally gained in a law firm as first preference, but we will consider professional services. ''SystemsSSavvy'will be crucial and applicants who can demonstrate previously experience with a specific legal practice management system will be shown preference. You will be kept incredibly busy while in the office so organisational skills and the ability to multitask are a must!
Applicants are only encouraged to apply if they possess previous experience working within the legal sector. For more information please call LiaLiamsHassell our CBDCBDfice on (02) 8270 9722.