With an impeccable reputation, this unique privately-owned manufacturing business are market leaders within their chosen field. Due to growth, they are seeking an experienced Finance Officer to join their small team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- Full function Accounts Payable within a high volume environment
- Setting up new vendors and preparing and processing payment runs
- Full function Accounts Receivable, allocations, receipting and banking
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts, bank accounts, credit cards and petty cash
- Assisting with all accounts enquiries
- General administration support to the finance team
To be successful for this position, you will have previous experience in an accounts officer role. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise various and conflicting tasks, whilst working to tight deadline. This position will suit those who are proactive, flexible and willing to help all aspects of the business.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Great team environment
- Yatala Location
- $55-60k + super
If this position if of interest, and you have the skills set to match, please APPLY NOW or for any questions in relation to the role, please call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.