With an impeccable reputation, this unique privately-owned manufacturing business are market leaders within their chosen field. Due to growth, they are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their small and cohesive team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- Full function Accounts Payable - processing invoices, coding, creditor statement reconciliations
- Setting up new vendors and preparing and processing payment runs
- Accounts Receivable allocations
- Cashflow forecast (daily)
- Month end support through BAS/IAS, FBT
- Journals, accruals/prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis
- General administration support to the finance team
To be successful for this position, you will have at least a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role. You will have strong Excel and previous exposure to Xero highly regarded; exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage and prioritise various and conflicting tasks, whilst working to tight deadline. This position will suit those who are proactive, flexible and willing to help all aspects of the business.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Great team environment
- Yatala Location - parking on-site
- $55-65k + super
If this position if of interest, and you have the skills set to match, please APPLY NOW or for any questions in relation to the role, please call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.