About the role:
- Full function Accounts Payable within high volume environment
- Setting up new vendors and preparing payment runs
- Accounts Receivable, allocation and receipting
- Assisting and preparing reports and market trends
- General administration support to the finance and property teams
To be successful for this position, you will have previous experience in an accounts officer role. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise various and conflicting tasks, whilst working to tight deadline. This position will suit those who are proactive, flexible and willing to help all aspects of the business. Intermediate Excel skills and previous experience with a large ERP system are highly advantageous.
What's On Offer?
- Dynamic, friendly and supportive team environment
- Permanent Opportunity
- $55-60k + super (Prorata)
- 30 hours across 5 days.
- Employer of choice
- Close to public transport
If this position is of interest to you, and you have the skills that match, please APPLY NOW or should you have any questions in relation to the role, please call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.